The Red Ball Internet Centre not only houses 4 NHL regulation sized hockey rinks with seating for thousands; it also features retail shopping, meeting and conference facilities, Intermissions Cafe (coffee kiosk) and Slapshots Family Sports Restaurant & Grill, an upstairs restaurant and licensed bar from which ALL four ice surfaces can be clearly seen. There’s not a bad seat in the house!
The Red Ball Internet Centre is proudly located on the grounds of the CN Sportplex, which provides all Monctonians with modern playing fields (10 baseball and 6 soccer) and a central area for spectators, players and their families. The Sportplex is also home to the Dundee Sports Dome, a 48,000 square foot indoor facility providing year-round access to everything from soccer to golf to paintball.
The Red Ball Internet Centre management team is your one stop resource for scheduling all ice surfaces in the City of Moncton which include the Moncton Coliseum and the Crossman Community Centre / Kay Arena. As well we provide similar services for the community rooms, walking track and gymnasium at the Crossman Community Centre / Kay Arena.
- The Red Ball Internet Centre features 4, NHL regulation sized arenas (200’ x 85’), with one feature arena that can accommodate nearly 2,000 spectators;
- Spacious dressing rooms that are sanitized after every user group;
- 500 free parking spaces with handicap spots available;
- Full wheelchair accessibility;
- The ability to hold numerous, simultaneous special events i.e.: concerts, banquets, conferences, specialized tournaments;
- Ice temperature controlled to precise individual rink programming;